It’s that time again…
CLARK TELLS THE WORLD WHAT HE THINKS!!!
1) Not sure I feel about the Trayvon Martin case. I think Zimmerman probably handled the situation very poorly and may be culpible. It sounds like the Police department may have done the same. I think the smear campaign against Martin for his school suspension is absurd. In the end clear facts and a trial (if warranted) is needed, not a fire stoked by the media, Black Panther’s calling for Zimmerman’s “capture” and other insane responses. I just saw something about a call to ban deadly force in defensive situations, INCLUDING in your own home. Really people?
2) I don’t know if this is a natural “back in my day” facet of aging or not but I increasingly have less faith in those younger than I am to be smart and competent in the handling of their lives. I would have thought that because of the internet our world would become less divided, not moreso.
3) I find litter in my yard all the time. I know the wind is responsible for blowing a lot of it there. If I ever catch someone littering on my street I’ll be simultaneously pissed and just sad for humanity. Really people?
4) I’ve been happy to see our neighbor across the street playing with their dog more. It’s a gorgeous German Shepherd that deserves more than being tied up in the back yard.
5) Tovah was right about the rug. I’m sure she’ll share soon enough.
Posted: March 28th, 2012 by Clark under CTtWWHT.